Old February 4th 05, 06:56 PM
DeWayne

"DeWayne" wrote in message

"JOE" Joe wrote in message
news:1107471672.51c583f462125c27cc784db0be84d8ba@m eganetnews2...

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
A good way to cover up your tracks and prevent potential buyers
from checking out past auctions that get negative feedback...

Also a nice way to hide the fact you bid on your own stuff! Radio
Mart gets high prices because his tapeworm (Gotthaveit1995) bids
the price up and up as a shill bidder.

Last year I had the high bid on a Drake R8A up until the last minute when
gottahaveit1995 shot me out of the saddle. Too bad I didn't know then
about his Radio-Mart connection as I don't remember who the seller was.

DeWayne K9KZ

I should have mentioned also, the price was at $495 when I lost it which is
very low as it had the VHF converter.