Old February 5th 05, 03:31 PM
N4LQ

Amazing. And look at his statemet he
we only picture the "Actual" items listed. No trick photography, just
excellent equipment offered!!

--
Steve N4LQ
"patgkz" wrote in message
news
Found this interesting negative feedback response from an unsatisfied
customer of ebay'er radio-mart:

" Look at his feedback Not the first to complain! My fault for trusting
fake photo ...."

In the meantime, I was looking at a nice Yeasu FRG-7700 being sold by
radio-mart on ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I noticed that the description of the 7700 has many links depicting
close-up photo's of the s-meter, rear panel, etc. Clicking on those links
reveals that the source of the pictures are from Universal Radio......they
are not pictures of the receiver that radio-mart is selling.

Just a heads up for those interested in bidding on merchandise from
radio-mart....things may not be as they seem.

BTW, I declined to bid on the radio.