Old February 7th 05, 10:30 AM
B.R. Smith

Many people on Ebay do this. If not they use blurry, far away, or
dark photos to hide the true condition of the equipment.

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:19:01 GMT, "patgkz" wrote:

Found this interesting negative feedback response from an unsatisfied
customer of ebay'er radio-mart:

" Look at his feedback Not the first to complain! My fault for trusting fake
photo ...."

In the meantime, I was looking at a nice Yeasu FRG-7700 being sold by
radio-mart on ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I noticed that the description of the 7700 has many links depicting close-up
photo's of the s-meter, rear panel, etc. Clicking on those links reveals
that the source of the pictures are from Universal Radio......they are not
pictures of the receiver that radio-mart is selling.

Just a heads up for those interested in bidding on merchandise from
radio-mart....things may not be as they seem.

BTW, I declined to bid on the radio.