Old February 8th 05, 05:15 AM
Kimba W. Lion

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I have a
somewhat technical question. I want to be able to transfer an audio
stream (like what I would get from the BBC) into an mp3 file. It seems
like it is doable with the right software, but I can't seem to figure
out what that might be.

Most sound cards let you record what you're listening to, so you just need
any software that creates audio files. GoldWave isn't just "any" software,
but it's what I use for this and a lot mo
www.goldwave.com

If you want unattended recording, you need something like Total Recorder:
http://www.highcriteria.com/