Old February 7th 05, 05:11 AM

Default Techie Question: Streaming audio to mp3 ??

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I have a
somewhat technical question. I want to be able to transfer an audio
stream (like what I would get from the BBC) into an mp3 file. It seems
like it is doable with the right software, but I can't seem to figure
out what that might be.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks, Dan

Old February 8th 05, 05:15 AM
joe

The program you want is Total Recorder from HighCriteria.com.
I've been using the standard edition for about a year; I just upgraded
to the professional edition so I can do some cutting and pasting with
the sound clips.