Old February 9th 05, 05:24 AM
dxAce

Default Pirate 6973 0230 utc??

luckydaze wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

luckydaze wrote:

I can't find a listing for them.

You didn't look very hard.

Sounds like Island music

It's an Israeli station...

How many times does this need to be repeated?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I went to this site, entered in the frequency at the time of listening and
nothing came up. Israel huh? They were blacks or Jamaicans singing. But I
guess they have blacks in Israel too.

http://shortwave.hfradio.org/

I don't give a rats ass what site you went to 'tard boy... if you'd stick around
long enough you might actually be able to ID the damn station... but no, little
'tard boys these days gotta have a great spinner dial on the radio because they
have the attention span of a gnat.

Sheesh... the hobby is about 'listening' is it not?

As I've said, time and time again, this once great hobby is now filled with
worthless 'tard boys.

And barring that, myself and others have posted material time and time again
that would help you ID that station in a matter of minutes.

You, and many others just refuse to pay ****ing attention, time after time.

Are you retarded, or what?

One thing for sure, you are far from being 'Lucky'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA