Old February 9th 05, 05:24 AM
dxAce

Default Pirate 6973 0230 utc??

luckydaze wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

luckydaze wrote:

I can't find a listing for them.

You didn't look very hard.

Sounds like Island music

It's an Israeli station...

How many times does this need to be repeated?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I went to this site, entered in the frequency at the time of listening and
nothing came up. Israel huh? They were blacks or Jamaicans singing. But I
guess they have blacks in Israel too.

http://shortwave.hfradio.org/

I don't give a rats ass what site you went to 'tard boy... if you'd stick around
long enough you might actually be able to ID the damn station... but no, little
'tard boys these days gotta have a great spinner dial on the radio because they
have the attention span of a gnat.

Sheesh... the hobby is about 'listening' is it not?

As I've said, time and time again, this once great hobby is now filled with
worthless 'tard boys.

And barring that, myself and others have posted material time and time again
that would help you ID that station in a matter of minutes.

You, and many others just refuse to pay ****ing attention, time after time.

Are you retarded, or what?

One thing for sure, you are far from being 'Lucky'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 9th 05, 06:58 AM
Tomas

Chill Ace.
Old February 9th 05, 09:08 AM
Tom Sevart

"luckydaze" wrote in message
I can't find a listing for them.
Sounds like Island music

That's KOL Israel.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 9th 05, 12:03 PM
dxAce

Tom Sevart wrote:

"luckydaze" wrote in message
I can't find a listing for them.
Sounds like Island music

That's KOL Israel.

No, it's not.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 9th 05, 12:29 PM
David Stinson

dxAce wrote:

I don't give a rats ass what site you went to 'tard boy...
but no, little 'tard boys these days...
they have the attention span of a gnat....
this once great hobby is now filled with worthless 'tard boys....
You, and many others just refuse to pay ****ing attention...
Are you retarded, or what?....

Must you be so gratuitously nasty,
needlessly going about slapping newbies and making enemies?

Good Grief....

Old February 9th 05, 12:35 PM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I don't give a rats ass what site you went to 'tard boy...
but no, little 'tard boys these days...
they have the attention span of a gnat....
this once great hobby is now filled with worthless 'tard boys....
You, and many others just refuse to pay ****ing attention...
Are you retarded, or what?....

Must you be so gratuitously nasty,
needlessly going about slapping newbies and making enemies?

Simply pointing out the facts, 'tard boy.

You don't like it, don't read it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 9th 05, 05:36 PM
Tom Sevart

"dxAce" wrote in message

That's KOL Israel.

No, it's not.

Oh you're right... I don't remember the name of it, but it's something like
Israeli Defense Forces radio... kind of like our own AFRTS.

Old February 9th 05, 05:42 PM
dxAce

Tom Sevart wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That's KOL Israel.

No, it's not.

Oh you're right... I don't remember the name of it, but it's something like
Israeli Defense Forces radio... kind of like our own AFRTS.

Yes, it is known as Galei Zahal.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 10th 05, 01:25 PM
David Stinson

dxAce wrote:

Simply pointing out the facts, 'tard boy.

You don't like it, don't read it.

No one minds you "putting out the facts," Glenn.
You can do that without being a gratuitous asshole.
Try being civil sometimes; you might be surprised at
the results.
72 1/2 Dave S.
Old February 10th 05, 01:29 PM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Simply pointing out the facts, 'tard boy.

You don't like it, don't read it.

No one minds you "putting out the facts," Glenn.
You can do that without being a gratuitous asshole.
Try being civil sometimes; you might be surprised at
the results.
72 1/2 Dave S.

Glenn?

dxAce