Old February 9th 05, 05:26 AM
So Lil A Kwe

Default Alex Jones faints doing show

XXX porn on the cable system in California, after all, this is what
people want (I guess we'll eventually move on to pedophilia and snuff
movies, if that is what the people want). God in schools, though entire
schools at graduation ceremonies may support the students mentioning God,
we need the courts to protect us from this. Rather odd isn't it? Freedom
of speech only comes in support of porn, somehow it's missing when it
comes to conservative causes.

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children, quoting the American Pediatric Society suggesting
that perhaps 20% of American children would benefit by mandatory
drugging.

Let me see how this works, if I am a conservative and I oppose abortion,
I seek to determine what women can do with their bodies. But if I am a
modern person, (Neo-Conservative or Liberal), they feel at ease with the
idea of forcing children and adults to take medication, thereby violating
the individual's control of their body. Ironic isn't it?

Incredibly, this stuff probably makes sense to many of you. How, I don't
know? Alex's guest went on to discuss the Amish (I'm still looking for an
Amish family to adopt me) in a deprecating way. He initially used the
Amish as an example of how the government "tolerates" the Amish, but then
went on to excoriate them as inter-breeders, and to claim that society
shouldn't have to bend over backward to appease the Amish. How can the
government be bending over backward to appease a group that shuns contact
with the government? How many Amish are on welfare?

Here's the schmucks web site, and a link to his wife's photo talents:

http://www.changesurfer.com/

http://www.changesurfer.com/Art/Exhibitions.html

Monica Bock, Associate Professor
School of (Ahem) Fine Arts.

(P.S. save your vomit bags, you too can be an artist).

Well, what a fine world you pinheads are helping to gestate. LOL (the
standard fair for the Modern American Brainless male). Laugh out loud,
laugh so loud and so often that you fail to see what's going on around
you. Watch them football (sic) games, sitting there with your hand part
way down your pants, the other hand wielding a brew to nurse your already
burgeoning gut. Grease stains on the TV control from the snacks that you
consume while watching TV, crumbs asunder.

Have fun, you deserve it.

Soliloquy.