Old February 9th 05, 05:26 AM
So Lil A Kwe

Default Alex Jones faints doing show

XXX porn on the cable system in California, after all, this is what
people want (I guess we'll eventually move on to pedophilia and snuff
movies, if that is what the people want). God in schools, though entire
schools at graduation ceremonies may support the students mentioning God,
we need the courts to protect us from this. Rather odd isn't it? Freedom
of speech only comes in support of porn, somehow it's missing when it
comes to conservative causes.

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children, quoting the American Pediatric Society suggesting
that perhaps 20% of American children would benefit by mandatory
drugging.

Let me see how this works, if I am a conservative and I oppose abortion,
I seek to determine what women can do with their bodies. But if I am a
modern person, (Neo-Conservative or Liberal), they feel at ease with the
idea of forcing children and adults to take medication, thereby violating
the individual's control of their body. Ironic isn't it?

Incredibly, this stuff probably makes sense to many of you. How, I don't
know? Alex's guest went on to discuss the Amish (I'm still looking for an
Amish family to adopt me) in a deprecating way. He initially used the
Amish as an example of how the government "tolerates" the Amish, but then
went on to excoriate them as inter-breeders, and to claim that society
shouldn't have to bend over backward to appease the Amish. How can the
government be bending over backward to appease a group that shuns contact
with the government? How many Amish are on welfare?

Here's the schmucks web site, and a link to his wife's photo talents:

http://www.changesurfer.com/

http://www.changesurfer.com/Art/Exhibitions.html

Monica Bock, Associate Professor
School of (Ahem) Fine Arts.

(P.S. save your vomit bags, you too can be an artist).

Well, what a fine world you pinheads are helping to gestate. LOL (the
standard fair for the Modern American Brainless male). Laugh out loud,
laugh so loud and so often that you fail to see what's going on around
you. Watch them football (sic) games, sitting there with your hand part
way down your pants, the other hand wielding a brew to nurse your already
burgeoning gut. Grease stains on the TV control from the snacks that you
consume while watching TV, crumbs asunder.

Have fun, you deserve it.

Soliloquy.
Old February 9th 05, 05:39 AM
dxAce

So Lil A Kwe wrote:

Have fun, you deserve it.

Keep trying to suck yourself...

You might get it right yet, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
United States of America

Old February 9th 05, 06:31 AM

I need to get out my vacuum cleaner and vacuum that dust off of my webtv
screen,,,,, or maybe not,it helps me to not see some of that crap on my
screen.
cuhulin

Old February 9th 05, 12:11 PM
Conan Ford

So Lil A Kwe wrote in
.44:

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children, quoting the American Pediatric Society
suggesting that perhaps 20% of American children would benefit by
mandatory drugging.

The point of such ideas is to make sure the schools can churn out enough
mindless drones to do the drudgery of society.
Old February 9th 05, 01:37 PM
vibrating lightbulbs

"So Lil A Kwe" wrote in message
.44...

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children, quoting the American Pediatric Society suggesting
that perhaps 20% of American children would benefit by mandatory
drugging.

I agree 100%. In fact I know of a couple of feral
neighborhood kids in this general area what should be chained
to their beds more often when they come home from skool.
Some of these little *******s think it's fun to tip trashcans and
hurl eggs at passing cars, even if it's not mischeif night in
October. No suprise as their parents are trailer trash also.

Yes, I say drug em. Drug the freakin crap outta them an
give em subliminal messages flashing on their computer screens
what tell them to go work at Mc Donalds or Walmart and be a
good little worker bee or join the military at 19 and go fight for
Big Oil to keep that sweet crude oil commin into the USA by the
tanker-full for the next 20 years also.

As for Alex Jones, I'm suprised he ain't had himself a stroke yet from
all his bombast and boilerplate he spouts daily thru his toilet microphone.
A true mentor to morons. Here's a listener of his' photoblog. Seems Alex
told his listeners that the "evil gubbimint" has been bombarding them
with microwaves and other e-vile electronic behaviour modification stuff.
So this guy asked his Magic 8-Ball what 2 do and here's what he came
up with: http://www.imagireal.com/gallery/foiled

------

"....and it served to remind me of just how ****ing fast your average
American can go from being a socially pussywhipped, equal opportunity
lover of all races to a slathering racist, waiting for the triple
conditions of a dark alleyway, a baseball bat and a guy named Habib to
fall together." -- drdoody's entry for the MLK, Jr., Essay Contest

Old February 10th 05, 01:32 PM
David Stinson

So Lil A Kwe wrote:

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children,....

I go along with Ray Bradbury, from his book, "Job"
(that's "j-oh'-b," like in the Bible),
an excellent book and commentary on religion.

He said that teenagers
should be raise in a barrel
and fed through the cork hole.
At 18, we make a solemn decision
to either take them out of the barrel,
or drive in the cork.
In 80% of the cases, I'd vote
"drive in the cork."

Dave S.
Old February 10th 05, 06:13 PM
Gray Shockley

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:32:13 -0600, David Stinson wrote

So Lil A Kwe wrote:

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children,....

I go along with Ray Bradbury, from his book, "Job"
(that's "j-oh'-b," like in the Bible),
an excellent book and commentary on religion.

Robert Anson Heinlein, mebbe?

Gray Shockley
If there's "tens of billions" of dollars to
privatize Social Security, then there
is /no/ Social Security problem.

Alex Jones vs. Rocky George Shortwave 1 September 23rd 04 01:18 AM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
Full Alex Jones Show 11am - 2pm Central Frank Dresser Shortwave 0 May 12th 04 09:20 PM
Alex Jones interviews the microchip guy! Frank Dresser Shortwave 9 April 10th 04 02:37 PM
Alex Jones schedule change Frank Dresser Shortwave 2 March 2nd 04 03:11 PM