Old February 9th 05, 11:34 PM
bpnjensen

Luckidaze - Interesting website! You're right, his info shows
VOA-Botswana at 0508z.

It also shows Swiss Radio as being here too, though, so maybe his
schedule is slightly out of date. Website is unclear about last
update, although his copyright statement says 2002-2004.

Now, besides

adding the UTC time in my header, what else should I include in the
future?
http://shortwave.hfradio.org/

1] Frequency
2] UTC time
3] EST time too???
4] My location

Nos. 1, 2 and 4 are fine as far as I am concerned...those are what I
*try* to include (if I can remember). Part of my concern was that your
time stamp on the message said 9:08 pm, when it was probably after
midnight for you. Otherwise, you're fine.

later,
Bruce Jensen