Old February 11th 05, 03:45 AM
running dogg

ShortwaveMan wrote:

My old Passport shows Voice International from Darwin Australia at
15:00-17:00 but as this is an old issue, maybe they have changed their
schedule.

2005 Passport shows Voice International on from 0900-1400. This too
could be out of date by now; many SW stations change times and even
frequencies often, even several times a year. Even a twice yearly sked
like EiBi doesn't catch everything. That sked for Voice International is
the wee hours of the morning on the NAm west coast, but I'm sure there's
somebody here who's up at that time and can confirm your report.

What direction is your antenna running ? Is it horizontal or slanted ?
It is possible this station was being relayed from somewhere. I live in
the Pacific Northwest where reception can be aweful, but we do hear a
lot of asian traffic.

Best wishes.

God gives Peace not war +