Old February 14th 05, 08:48 AM
Volker Tonn

Invader3K schrieb:

Any recommendations for small but decent handhelds that will do well in
Europe? Thanks.

Hi.
I tell you to bring your YB-400 with you. Take the best you can!
You'll not having fun with your Grundig MiniWorld-100 especially if you
want to catch exotic stations.
I bet you'll have more luck with receiving exotic stations when sitting
in the prairie far away from any man-made noise and having enough space
for some real directional long wires of 1000ft or more just laying on
the ground....
You'll be wondering how much more crowded the SW-band are here in
Europe. Even my commonly high rated portable Sony ICF-2001D (2010) is
just good enough for some basic listening. So I go with my NRD-525.....