Old February 16th 05, 01:32 PM

Yo bro, why are you so upset about those chickens. Have you ever
visited a feedlot or a slaughterhouse? Seen a commercial fishing boat
or a fish processor? Ever watched sausage being made? I have and I do
like beef, poultry and fish for dinner.

BTW I would discount completely anything the "Rev" supports. He has
shown over and over that the truth is pretty much irrelevant when it
comes to getting himself in a headline. Remember that little incident
in brooklyn?

wrote:
effective immediately, Vulcans all over the universe will be

supporting
the boycott of KFC over chicken cruelty ! Logically, they invite you

join in !!

learn more at
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/