Old February 16th 05, 01:32 PM

Yo bro, why are you so upset about those chickens. Have you ever
visited a feedlot or a slaughterhouse? Seen a commercial fishing boat
or a fish processor? Ever watched sausage being made? I have and I do
like beef, poultry and fish for dinner.

BTW I would discount completely anything the "Rev" supports. He has
shown over and over that the truth is pretty much irrelevant when it
comes to getting himself in a headline. Remember that little incident
in brooklyn?

wrote:
effective immediately, Vulcans all over the universe will be

supporting
the boycott of KFC over chicken cruelty ! Logically, they invite you

join in !!

learn more at
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Old February 16th 05, 07:16 PM

A boycott of some of those places are also in order. for a civilization
that calls itself advanced.. there are many deplorable practices going
on.

a boycott of veal should be next.

Old February 16th 05, 07:55 PM

I disagree completely. We are omnivores and meat is and has been a
part of our diet for a very long time. We have evolved biologically so
we can process meat as a source of nutrients. And many of us just plain
enjoy a nice rare aged porterhouse with some steakhouse vegetables.
Dripping with red juice ready to be sopped up with a piece of sourdough
bread.

I don't have much problem with the raising and slaughter of animals for
human consumption...actually I enjoy consuming the end product with
great relish.

Have you ever considered how difficult it must be to live the life of a
carrot? Living your early solitary life 6 inches beneath the ground
you are summarily yanked from the ground, your curly green hair is torn
off and you are thrown into a scrubber. As a carrot your ultimate fate
is to be either peeled, chewed, boiled or frozen. Not a pretty picture
for carrots is it...

Old February 16th 05, 07:53 PM

I just now put it on my next food shopping list,,,,,, Veal.And Steak and
Pork Chops.None of that sissy veggie **** for me!
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 10:45 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
A boycott of some of those places are also in order. for a civilization
that calls itself advanced.. there are many deplorable practices going
on.

No kidding. They want Dean for head of the DNC.

Old February 16th 05, 10:52 PM
dxAce

MnMikew wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
A boycott of some of those places are also in order. for a civilization
that calls itself advanced.. there are many deplorable practices going
on.

No kidding. They want Dean for head of the DNC.

Heck, some of them even wanted Rev. Al for President. Around here we have a name
for those folks... 'tards.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Really Big Deal, Flash Flash (ot) Burr Shortwave 1 June 1st 04 11:36 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM
Compact Flash Card Type Radio Receivers Ram S Iyer Dx 0 August 27th 03 06:45 AM