Old February 16th 05, 10:26 PM
Brian

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:05:16 -0500, "bluecool"
wrote:

Hey,
New to the boards. Cool topics. I live in a city area and want to pick up
much more than the rubber duck that came with either of my portables. I
want something easy to hook up that will help me get train frequencies
and maybe ships at sea (about 4 miles from my house).

I bought a Discone off Ebay, for my roof but it gets less than my rubber
duck! Could be the poor coax I used, but still, I lost all the NOAH
weather freq.s and I only gained some snowy CB trucker signals on 19.

I'm now looking at the indoor flexable antennas like the C.Crane 15.75” CC
Super Gainer.
Anyone know these?
Do they work?

Thanks.

bluecool-

get yourself a dressler active antenna and scan the world