Old February 22nd 05, 01:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:

Brian has, on occassion, demonstrated some civil behaviour and
tolerance for others opinions and beliefs,

Always.

True enough, Brian. However, the PCTA Double Standard is
operative in here and they regard any lack of positive support for
Their opinions as "uncivil and intolerant." :-)

and on those occassions
we've gotten along just fine...but then he goes right back into the
LennieMode and "fight's on".

I don't tolerate bullies very well. You, Steve Robeson, are a bully.
I called you on your bullishness, and you turned back into a raving
lunatic.

That's also true enough but the Double Standard allows all
PCTA extras to behave in any way they choose, uncluding
the (archived) uncivility, bullying, personal insults, etc. :-)

Poor guy...keeps trying a consistent misdirection: Repeating
all criticsm of him by others into "his" criticism against others.
It's fairly plain to all readers of this newsgroup...and has a
negative effect...on him, not us.

All archived in google, waiting for the next background investigation
update for medical personnel with access to narcotics.

That's the double-edged sword (like Damocles') which can
cut both ways. Poor guy doesn't understand that HIS posts
are stored there as well.

But, his self-delusion is so blinding that he never sees
himself in any wrongdoing...it is always "others" doing
wrong. :-)

He simply can't stand any opinions contrary to his. Tsk.

Worse, he appears to be going nuts.