Old February 22nd 05, 12:05 AM
m II

Klaus Köhler - Thüringen wrote:

I am looking for DX-Software and DX-Hardware for my COMMODORE 128 (

also for

the C-64-mode ).

KK

- Doubt if it has sufficient CPU power to do much...
you might try writing some yourself & see....

DX hardware for a commie... ?? dunno

I had a really small basic program for the Vic-20 and C-64 that would
do a respectable job of Decoding Morse. It couldn't have been more
than twenty lines long. There were also rtty decoders available.

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=1038

A really blurred schematic for an interface is he

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/man/pdf/MFJ-1225.pdf

A mention of two CW programs are made he

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...download&hl=en

OR:

http://tinyurl.com/5736e

The above site is being worked on, so I posted the cached version.
A huge list of sites, referred to by the previous page:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver...x/hammisc2.htm

This site has a morse/Telex decoder program forthe Vic.
http://www.funet.fi/pub/cbm/vic20/utilities/8k/

=============================
conrad-dcf77.d64.gz

Software für C64/C128 zum "DCF-77 Empfänger" von Conrad
Electronic (Deutschland). The DCF-77 is a radio signal that carries
the time of an atomic clock located in Braunschweig, Germany. Uploaded
by Christian Janoff.

packetradio/

This directory contains packet radio stuff for the C64. See
modem.gif for a schematic diagram. The software is packed using PK-Zip
on MS-DOS. Unpack it before transfering the files to your C64. These
files were uploaded by .
dc5doc_p.zip@ (link)
Documentation for the packet radio software (Digicom v5.00).
dc64v50.zip
The packet radio software.
digicom-5.00.txt.gz@ (link)
Documentation for Digicom v5.00 in another format.
modem.gif@ (link)
The schematic diagram for a packet radio interface.

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/cbm/ALLFILES.html