Old February 23rd 05, 07:27 PM
Jacko

Hmmm...didn't think of that. Well, it looked good in theory lol

"Mike Tschel." wrote in message
"jon" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Jacko! I am not sure about a holder for the side of your monitor,
but before you buy anything make sure your monitor is not going to put
rf into your scanner and mess up reception. I have had a problem with
that with several monitors. Just something to think about. Have a
great week! Jon.

I'm with Jon on this one. I really can't think of a *worse* place to mount

sensitive radio receiver.

Hell, even my laptop puts out a ton of RF.

You'll need to either re-think your application, or be damn certain your
computer monitor has been 'tin-foil' shielded. (That is, create a metalic
shield between the radio and monitor - some folks use generic tinfoil.)

Good luck,
Mike T.