Old February 24th 05, 05:09 PM
Howard James

Success!! I upgraded the firmware on the DSL-300T ADSL Modem and it now
works.
"Howard James" wrote in message
I've just upgraded the firmware to 2.05 from 2.02 and it still doesn't
work. It's a DI-624+. The operating system is Win 98 and no firewall on
that PC. Looks like I'll have to unplug the router and plug in the modem
everytime I want to use EchoLink. Is it just the one entry in
\Advanced\Applications that you've filled in. I even put the PC onto DMZ
and it still didn't work.
Howard.
"F8BOE" wrote in message
Hello,

I've got an upgraded 714P+ that works finally, using settings as they are
explained on the firewall solutions pages.
Have you still the original firmware installed in it?
Do you use a firewall program?

73 de F8BOE Olivier ...-.-

"Howard" a écrit dans le message de news:
Has anyone set up a D-Link DI-624+ for use with EchoLink. I've set it up
as the example in the EchoLink help file but it doesn't work. It works
OK with a standard DSL modem.
Thanks. Howard.