Old February 25th 05, 10:32 AM
TomCat4680

Default ISO DC adapter

i want to get a DC adapter for my Pro 96 and Pro 92.

The Pro 96 manual say needs a 9 volt, 300 mA adapter (no catalog number
listed), and the RS site says it needs RS catalog number 273-1863,
which is 1000 mA. I'm assuming this is a misprint, but lets not get
into rants about how we hate Radio Shack, its been done thousands of
time. (i love them btw).

then i looked in the Pro 92 manual and it says it also needs a 9 volt,
300 mA adapter and recomends catalog 273-1810, which is the right mA
for both the Pro 92 and Pro 96, but according to the RS site, it isnt
sold any more. again, no need for ranting.

i know which adapta plug i need for both (C for 96 and H for 92,
according to the manuals)

so which one do I need?

thanx
Tom