Old March 5th 05, 02:43 PM
Al Parker

Hi,
I bought an E.H. Scott RCH last yr, price on it was $150, it was
working. Not exactly your unit, but I do have some pix on a webpage,
incl. one with the magic eye:
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/ScottRCH.htm
I've been considering selling mine, after doing some work on it &
realizing it needs a place to sit, and stay. It's heavy, 80-90 lbs I
think. Don't know what price I should put on it now either, so would be
interested in what you hear.
73,

--
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC

wrote;
I'm trying to establish the value of a Scott Marine Radio SLRM. The
radio is complete and in very good condition including a working magic
eye. I also have the manual for the military equivelant, the CZC-46270
Radio Receiver. The manual is clearly aged but is also complete wih no
missing pages including the fold out schematic in back. I've checked
ebay and the web but apparently these aren't particularly common.
Either opinions or pointers to other sources of information would be
appreciated.

Thanks