Old March 7th 05, 04:05 PM
GeorgeF

whoever wrote:

blindasabat wrote:

wrote:

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

HUH? What did I miss? I thought this was a group for Military HF, VHF,
UHF, SatCom frequencies. What do race car drivers have to do with the
Military?
A person who plays the piano called a pianist,
so a person who drives a race car is called a racist?

Seriously, I've never seen George make a racist statement!

Got me scratching my head on that one too! In fact I've deleted a few
posts over the years which had racist and religous remarks in them.

The group is for discusing Military Scanner and anything related. It is
not for racist and/or religous discussions.

George - Daytona Beach, FL
http://www.MilAirComms.com