Old March 7th 05, 01:55 PM
GeorgeF

Default Want Military HF, VHF, UHF, SatCom frequencies. Join the MilAirCommsChatGroup

Messages, questions and comments regarding all forms of Military
Communications are welcome here. This includes HF, VHF, UHF, SatCom,
anything Military related is considered on topic.

This is one of the fastest growing groups dedicated to monitoring
Military communications. Started about a 1 1/2 years ago we have over
720 members and many posted messages and files. There are daily logs
being posted, answers to questions, and good conversation relating to
monitoring military communications. Unlike many military monitoring
groups who’s posting activity is declining the MilAirCommsChat group is
growing.

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby. Just
remember ALL you were newbies at one time.

For more information on this group or to join you can go he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilAirCommsChat

George - Daytona Beach, FL
http://www.MilAirComms.com
Old March 7th 05, 03:07 PM
blindasabat

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

Old March 7th 05, 03:34 PM
whoever

blindasabat wrote:
wrote:

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

HUH? What did I miss? I thought this was a group for Military HF, VHF,
UHF, SatCom frequencies. What do race car drivers have to do with the
Military?
A person who plays the piano called a pianist,
so a person who drives a race car is called a racist?

Seriously, I've never seen George make a racist statement!

Old March 7th 05, 04:05 PM
GeorgeF

whoever wrote:

blindasabat wrote:

wrote:

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

HUH? What did I miss? I thought this was a group for Military HF, VHF,
UHF, SatCom frequencies. What do race car drivers have to do with the
Military?
A person who plays the piano called a pianist,
so a person who drives a race car is called a racist?

Seriously, I've never seen George make a racist statement!

Got me scratching my head on that one too! In fact I've deleted a few
posts over the years which had racist and religous remarks in them.

The group is for discusing Military Scanner and anything related. It is
not for racist and/or religous discussions.

George - Daytona Beach, FL
http://www.MilAirComms.com
Old April 2nd 05, 11:26 PM
Steve Silverwood

In article , whoever@wherever
says...

blindasabat wrote:
wrote:

This group is for old timers and new comers to the hobby. I will not
tolerate anyone making rude comments towards newbies to our hobby.

But you will tolerate racist remarks, huh? Yeah, right!

HUH? What did I miss? I thought this was a group for Military HF, VHF,
UHF, SatCom frequencies. What do race car drivers have to do with the
Military?
A person who plays the piano called a pianist,
so a person who drives a race car is called a racist?

Interesting line of thought. Here are some mo

If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?

If buses stop at a bus station, and trains stop at a train station, what
happens at a workstation?

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS