Old March 11th 05, 01:16 AM
Dan Richardson

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:59:23 GMT,
wrote:

CC&R's at my current QTH requires me to use an antenna that is not visible.
My choices are to either use an attic installed antenna or be off the air. I prefer the former.
So, I plan to install a 20 meter double bazooka in the attic, and such a small antenna
will allow me to use an inverted V configuration, even up there. I used bazooka's 30+ years ago
with success on 80 and 40 so my prejudices are running that way.
Question:
Does anyone out there have experience or thoughts about feeding multiple
double bazooka's with a single coax line?

Dave, N6PZ

Dave,

Before you spend all that time, effort and $$$ I suggest you read
this:

http://www.w2du.com/Reflections2Chap...bleBazooka.pdf

Danny,
K6MHE