Old March 11th 05, 06:36 AM
roger carroll [email protected]

Thank You, you are very kind. It's hard to believe how radio has
changed, we had 135 employes at KMPC everyone was a pro....That's the
way Gene Autry operated. rc

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message ...
David, I disagree I worked at KMPC for 22 years we had the best

news
dept in Los Angeles now it's KFI. The hard news on the hour and

half
hour also breaking news coverage IMHO is the best. From your

comments
you don't like KFI, use the "on" and "off" button. I have nothing

to do
with KFI, as a former air talent, Vice President of Gene Autry's
GWB,owner of KMPC, KSFO, KVI, KEX, and owner of radio stations my

are not personal. KFI is far from being stale and old fashion
sounding. 1260, you have to be kidding. Are you in

broadcasting??
David, I repeat nothing personal, just disagree. Also, don't know

her.
Terri Raye Elmer KFI, one of the best newscasters in LA.
roger carroll, retired living the good life on Alamits Bay

David,

What Roger may not want to say, I will: GWB, while Roger was there,

was one
of the absolute finest radio companies in America if not the entire

world.
Service, responsibility, strong, live personalities, localism, high
technical standards, decent treatment of the staff and general

responsible
business practices while making a profit.

Those of us still in radio would be honored to be considered to be in

the
same league as Roger.

Because of this, if roger says it, it is likely 99.9% correct. And

that goes
for his latest post.