Old March 12th 05, 06:03 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying

support the lies of another.

Putzii.

I guess the Nazi party has told no lies, according to Robeson's
invocation.

Godwin invoked again.

Your words, not mine.

Robeson's lies are stacking up like cordwood. Too bad all those

lies
aren't pulpable.

Brian P Burke has yet to produce anything from me that is not
truthful.

Slashed tires? Rocks through windows? Terrorized wives? Homosexual
inuendo? Pedophilia inuendo? Dialing...

All bullying from the foul keyboard of Steven Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP.

Then there's the stupid stuff, like "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio." Hi!

Hi, hi! I still get a kick out of that awesome absurdity every time I
see it.

And I think yoiu meant "palpable", Brian...But then we ARE used

you trying to use nursing terminology only to get it wrong.

There you go thinking, not your strongest point. Nor is "humour."

No, I meant "pulpable" as in your "lies are stacking up like cordwood"
at the paper mill. Hi!

Humor impaired, remember?