Old March 8th 05, 11:12 PM

K4YZ wrote:

(whole bunch of stuff snipped)

Steve,

To answer the title question:

"He Just Doesn't Get It".

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2715

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old March 10th 05, 12:10 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

(whole bunch of stuff snipped)

Steve,

To answer the title question:

"He Just Doesn't Get It".

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2715

73 de Jim, N2EY

Looks like Jim didn't have anything to do at work again.

Old March 10th 05, 07:31 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

(whole bunch of stuff snipped)

Steve,

To answer the title question:

"He Just Doesn't Get It".

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2715

73 de Jim, N2EY

Looks like Jim didn't have anything to do at work again.

You're still getting upset over getting YOUR nose rubbed in YOUR
droppings, I see, Brian.

Pity that. If you'd stop doing it, we'd stop rubbing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 07:28 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:
Brian Burke wrote on Wed, Mar 9 2005 3:29 pm:

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links

pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And

start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

Absolutely. That's been the style of the Avenging Angle
of Dearth for years.

No lies in that ovservation.

Not sure what an "ovservation" is, but I am even more perplexed by
this constant reference to a person called "Avenging Angle".

It's a common propaganda technique familiarly called
"the big Lie" wherein some untruth is repeated over
and over and over and over again in public in an
attempt to make others believe it is "true." It isn't.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Correct. And the "Big Lie" ("I am going to get my Extra Lite out
of the box", for one example, or "Unlicensed devices play a major role
in emergency comms" for another) is well used by Leonard H Anderson and
Brian P Burke.

Both are persistent liars. (I started to say "accomplished", but
so far neither one of them has been very good at it since they always
seem to get caught.)

The "big Lie" technique was used rather successfully
by the Nazi party in the 1930s and 1940s.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Godwin invoked.

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying to
support the lies of another.

Putzii.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 02:11 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
[...]

I guess the Nazi party has told no lies, according to Robeson's
invocation.

Robeson's lies are stacking up like cordwood. Too bad all those lies
aren't pulpable.

Old March 12th 05, 09:46 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying to
support the lies of another.

Putzii.

I guess the Nazi party has told no lies, according to Robeson's
invocation.

Godwin invoked again.

Robeson's lies are stacking up like cordwood. Too bad all those lies
aren't pulpable.

Brian P Burke has yet to produce anything from me that is not
truthful.

And I think yoiu meant "palpable", Brian...But then we ARE used to
you trying to use nursing terminology only to get it wrong.

What IS "palpable" is the sense of how frustrated you are getting
by being constantly backed into the corner.

The funny part is that you are the one backing you into it!

Face it, Brian...you're an idiot. We have.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 12th 05, 06:03 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying

support the lies of another.

Putzii.

I guess the Nazi party has told no lies, according to Robeson's
invocation.

Godwin invoked again.

Your words, not mine.

Robeson's lies are stacking up like cordwood. Too bad all those

lies
aren't pulpable.

Brian P Burke has yet to produce anything from me that is not
truthful.

Slashed tires? Rocks through windows? Terrorized wives? Homosexual
inuendo? Pedophilia inuendo? Dialing...

All bullying from the foul keyboard of Steven Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP.

Then there's the stupid stuff, like "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur
Radio." Hi!

Hi, hi! I still get a kick out of that awesome absurdity every time I
see it.

And I think yoiu meant "palpable", Brian...But then we ARE used

you trying to use nursing terminology only to get it wrong.

There you go thinking, not your strongest point. Nor is "humour."

No, I meant "pulpable" as in your "lies are stacking up like cordwood"
at the paper mill. Hi!

Humor impaired, remember?

The Cassini Probe and Lennie Anderson K4YZ Policy 1 January 22nd 05 05:52 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM