Old March 13th 05, 02:21 AM
BDK

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:52:45 -0500, BDK expelled the following:

If you haven't heard fishermen fighting, it's one of the funniest things
you will ever hear. Most of them seem to sound like Ted Kennedy, and when
they threaten each other, it's great..

BDK

"Emmm N ER Ahhh.., don't touch my bait you FACKER!"

"Errr Ahhhhh, Go FACK yaself!"

This has been a simulation only!

You got it! One of the best I ever heard was between an older woman and
a young guy, both with the accents, and they went at it most of an
entire day. I kept thinking, well, that's it, and then there they would
go again. I shot Pepsi out my nose a couple of times listening to them
over the years..

The guy would threaten the woman to "Gut yah son up layke a trash feeish
and chop him up inta chum and catch a couple a shahks!!"
She would talk about "Er, ahh, yah balls wouldn't even make faih minnah
bait, thayre too goddamn smawwll!"

They threatned to burn each other's boats, families, "cahs", etc. It was
great. I wish I would have recorded it..

BDK