Old March 14th 05, 03:42 AM
Michael Lawson

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
every Sunday night I am amazed at all the stuff Radio Mart comes up

with. as
a radio collector myself I can't come anywhere near the volume he

buys. I
advertised I wanted an R-820 for my collection and all I got was a

jerk who
bragged the last one he had went to Japan for $900. and when I try

to buy
something real nice it seems that it gets bought 15 minutes after

the
listing.
and Radio Mart comes up with several DOZEN items a week. takes me a

YEAR to
get that amount of stuff. and usually when I buy something "mint" it

has
missing parts or hidden damage.
any one have any idea how he comes up with all this stuff. it is not

all off
ebay, ebay as a source is only a percentage of his listings ?????

Heh, I wonder the same thing, since I've been scouring the
local classifieds for estate sales and whatnot, and that
can quickly turn into a full time job.

I wonder if he's going to bring some of his stuff up to
the Hamvention in May.

--Mike L.