Old March 15th 05, 02:18 AM
Matt J. McCullar

"Robert Kubichek" wrote in message
Turn off the radio, hold the reset button in WHILE turning on the radio.
Also, isn't the reset button on the opposite side of the radio from the
ptt switch?, and the function switch is alongside the ptt???? It should
be the same setup as the C228A (2M/220)..... Also, you might need to
have the memory cart reinitialized. I hope not though.

I've held in the reset button while powering up, and no change.

Yes, you're right -- the reset button is on the other side of the HT from
the push-to-talk switch. I got them mixed up!