Old March 15th 05, 06:29 AM
mike maghakian

Default how times have changed in the radio world !

I just got a real nice Drake R7 and was trying to learn whatever I could
about it.
I came across this post from 1999. today this package would go for abut
$1500, yet it lasted at least several days !!! I wish I had gotten this kind
of a dream deal on my R7 !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drake R7 Serial #00002812

Includes:

NB-7 Noise Blanker
AUX-7 Board
MS-7 External Speaker
Sherwood SE-3 Mark II
Drake 4245 control knobs
Original manual and Drake box.

On 12-21-98 the radio was serviced by R.L. Drake and underwent an
alignment at a cost of $215.22. Operationally and cosmetically this
setup is a 9 out of 10. Beautiful radio. Too many radios and need $
for home stereo.

$850 plus shipping CONUS only. No trades. Serious inquires only.

Regards,

Victor Trucco
KD6PTO
Portland, Oregon