Old March 15th 05, 06:44 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
In 1996,I bought a Radio Shack Pro-91 150 channel hand held scanner at
the EazyPawn pawn shop across the Pearl River,East of Jackson in
Pearl,Mississippi.I paid $75.00 plus Mississippi RIPP OFF! sales taxes
(seven cents on the dollar) and it works just as good as brand spanking
new.I have the manual for it too.I want to find out how to program it
for "many other" channels,if that is possible.I also own a Radio Shack
Pro-33 16 channel hand held scanner that I bought at another pawn
shop.Anybody have a Radio Shack Pro-51 (I think it's Pro-51) you want to
sell,does it work real good,price?
cuhulin

There's usually quite a few Pro-51s on ebay for about $60. The pre 7A4 date
code models go for a bit more around 80-100.