Old March 16th 05, 08:26 AM
K4YZ

Default N9OGL...Another RRAP Engineering Hero..?!?! Move Over Lennie!

QUOTE: (With poundsigns substituting the profanities)

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author

Date: 15 Mar 2005 08:22:11 -0800

Subject: How Stupid Can N9OGL REALLY Get And Still Be Mistaken For
Human?

LOOK YOU LITTLE ####, I'VE INVENTED MORE #### IN MY ####ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ####ING ###HOLE, WHO GETS
ON SOME ##### ### NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS. SO GO
PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO DEJESUS

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

UNQUOTE

I wonder how long it will take Toddie to ante up to his grandiose
claims?

I say he's lying. (For Lennie and Brian Burke's benefit, a "lie"
is when someone is not telling the truth...Kinda like this creep is
doing here...)

Steve, K4YZ