Old March 16th 05, 08:26 AM
K4YZ

Default N9OGL...Another RRAP Engineering Hero..?!?! Move Over Lennie!

QUOTE: (With poundsigns substituting the profanities)

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author

Date: 15 Mar 2005 08:22:11 -0800

Subject: How Stupid Can N9OGL REALLY Get And Still Be Mistaken For
Human?

LOOK YOU LITTLE ####, I'VE INVENTED MORE #### IN MY ####ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ####ING ###HOLE, WHO GETS
ON SOME ##### ### NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS. SO GO
PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO DEJESUS

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

UNQUOTE

I wonder how long it will take Toddie to ante up to his grandiose
claims?

I say he's lying. (For Lennie and Brian Burke's benefit, a "lie"
is when someone is not telling the truth...Kinda like this creep is
doing here...)

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 05, 06:15 PM
N9OGL

For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........my question to you is,
what the have you ever invented.....Answer NOTHING, because like all
the other licensed CB operators on here you don't have the brains to
invent, only to badmouth people on and off the air.

Todd N9OGL

http://n9oglinvents.blogspot.com/

Old March 16th 05, 08:23 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........my question to you is,
what the have you ever invented.....Answer NOTHING, because like all
the other licensed CB operators on here you don't have the brains to
invent, only to badmouth people on and off the air.

Todd N9OGL

http://n9oglinvents.blogspot.com/

What inventions? This is all I see? What did you invent? Packet? The
internet?

Todd Daugherty

* Age: 36
* Gender: male
* Astrological Sign: Cancer
* Born in the Year of the: Monkey
* Location: Taylorville : Illinois : United States

About Me

I lived in a small community most of my life. I am a ham radio operator
and I really enjoy writing and reading.
Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?

no
Interests

* Writing
* Radio
* Reading
* Flying
* Anime

Favorite Movies

* Science-Fiction
* Horror
* Anime

Favorite Music

* I like all sorts of music

Favorite Books

* I like horror
* Science-fiction
* and books dealing with physics

Blogs
Blog Name Recent Posts Total Posts Team Members
The Voice of Amateur Radio n/a n/a
N9OGL'S INVENTIONS n/a n/a

Old March 16th 05, 09:22 PM
N9OGL

KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

First off I just started that blog today, so aturally there isn't going
to be anthing there. Right now I don't have the time because I'm
getting ready to go school. The whole purpose of that blog was because
some cry babies on here was calling me a liar, which I am not. So if
you don't want to be creative my suggestion to you is stay here in the
this newsgroup with all the other dumbass appliance users.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 16th 05, 10:44 PM
robert casey

N9OGL wrote:

For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........my question to you is,
what the have you ever invented.....Answer NOTHING, because like all
the other licensed CB operators on here you don't have the brains to
invent, only to badmouth people on and off the air.

I have a few inventions, see
http://home.netcom.com/~wa2ise/radios/patents.htm
All have been assigned to whatever company I was at
when I did them, but I still get bragging rights.

Old March 16th 05, 11:35 PM
KC8GXW

K1MAN wantabe wrote:
KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Well first off, I have no idea when you started that blog.

so aturally there isn't going to be anthing there.

Please use a spell checker!

Right now I don't have the time because I'm
getting ready to go school. The whole purpose of that blog was because
some cry babies on here was calling me a liar, which I am not.

I asked what your inventions were but you don't have time to tell me
even one, but you had time to come here and post all this bs.

So if you don't want to be creative my suggestion to you is stay here in the
this newsgroup with all the other dumbass appliance users.

Todd N9OGL

You put up a page and brag about yourself but then don't post the info
that you are braging about? You are a pompous ass to call everybody here
dumbass appliance users.
I went to QRZ and saw your picture, man are you gay looking!

Old March 17th 05, 12:05 AM
KC8GXW

The moron wrote:
KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

The moron said "when I asked to prove it they invaded the question."
How the hell do you invade a question?
The picture on you site is gayer than the one on QRZ.
I'm all for education but you have to realize that a Community College
isn't a University!

Old March 17th 05, 01:04 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote: (without citing whom he was responding to)

For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........my question to you

is,
what the have you ever invented.....Answer NOTHING, because like all
the other licensed CB operators on here you don't have the brains to
invent, only to badmouth people on and off the air.

Todd...So far you've proved yourself to be the idiot that you've
led us all to believe you are, and this was proof of it.

And what have I invented? Nothing. However I've been
decorated five times for lifesaving.

That beats anything Ronco or K-Tel could sell me at 3AM, Mr
Wizard.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 01:27 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

First off I just started that blog today, so aturally there isn't

going
to be anthing there.

"aturally" there's nothing there because you've not done what you
claim you have.

Right now I don't have the time because I'm
getting ready to go school.

Ahhhhhhh...I seeeeeeee! You have to to place all these posts
announcing your new blog and DISclaiming my assertions, but you DON'T
have time to simply say "I invented instant coffee", or "I created the
Internet", or what ever wonderful thing it was.......

Simply answering the questions on the NG would have taken you less
than 2 minutes.

You had to take at least half an hour to answer these posts and
activate the new blog.

An extremely lame diversion, Todd. My 13 year old could come up
with a better diversion than that.

The whole purpose of that blog was because
some cry babies on here was calling me a liar, which I am not.

You're the only cry baby, Todd, and yes, you are lying.

So if
you don't want to be creative my suggestion to you is stay here in

the
this newsgroup with all the other dumbass appliance users.

Hey Todd...YOU are the one who wants to carry on QSO's with his
microwave oven...Not us...!!!

Putz

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 01:34 AM
Mr. Obvious

N9OGL wrote: (without citing whom he was responding to)
For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........

Been there; seen that. There's currently one "invention" listed which
has absolutely NOTHING to offer the Amateur Radio service.

Let me repeat here this one key point: Internet communications =!
radiocommunications.

As an aside - the "invention" relies on the use of peer-to-peer I-net
networking run in conjunction with local packet nodes for content
forwarding. What amateur radio packet BBS SysOp in his or her right
mind is going to allow their station to be used as a conduit for
traffic from things such as Kazaa, Limewire and so forth?

In short, that's what was proposed.

Again - Internet communications =! radiocommunications. In this case,
there are some very, very good reasons for wanting the two kept
separate...

Tightly regulating the P2P apps which are allowed to connect into the
nodes might be one way of addressing these concerns. But isn't this
just a solution to a problem that doesn't exist?

Let us also not forget the possibility of the network being abused as a
warez/music/movie distribution pipe. I for one would d@mn sure not want
the resultant heat THAT would generate to happen to ham radio.