Old March 18th 05, 11:06 AM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Digs Himself In Deeper...Again...

From: N2EY on Mar 17 2005 2:54

am

Hmmmmm.....can't seem to find that domain...

Lennie wouldn't be...LYING, would he...???

DROP this "age requirement case," Jimmie. I did. It won't
go away unless you or some other PCTA extras stop bringing
it up.

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh!!!!!

AN ORDER! A DIRECT order!

Kommander Klink has spoken!

Oh wait...Isn't "Kommander Klink" how Lennie referes to Dave Heil
for HIS alleged "orders" in the group...?!?! One's Dave's never made,
by the way...?!?!

Well...Guess the shoe fits you too, Eh Your Scumminess...?!?!

Hey Lennie...Here's a clue...Until YOU go away or STOP your
deceitful, inappropriate misrepresentations of Amateur Radio in general
and many of us Amateurs in particular, we (yes..the Royal We) will
spoon feed you YOUR OWN WORDS on a daily basis.

You lie, you deceive, you misrepresent...Then you think YOU now
have some magical authority to make DEMANDS like this in the same
"unmoderated" newsgroup that YOU remind everyone that it IS
unmoderated...?!?!

BBBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Don't waste so much bandwidth in here with your mewling
about OTHERS "doing wrong" because they have OPINIONS
differing from yours. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

"Tsk tsk tsk" back at ya, Lennie!

"TSK" for having repeatedly "demanded" that you be allowed to say
whatever YOU want in this forum due to it's moderation status, and then
DEMANDING that others NOT post because it's contrary to YOUR
opinion...! ! ! ! !

Quit acting like a cute six year old who just got her
ham license and picture on the ARRL website.

Back at ya again, Lennie...

Oh...wait...I forgot...You never HAVE taken an FCC Amateur Exam,
have you?

Well...I guess it's OK for the 6 year old to BE cute..She did
what you are incapable of...! ! ! !

BTW, sorry you didn't get that "cool" womsn's tee on
Ebay. Better luck next time.

What's a "womsn's tee", Lennie...?!?!

You didn't make a TYPO, did you...?!?!

Are you...?!?!..Dare I say it...MAD...?!?!? You insist that
OTHERS are "mad" or "angry" when THEY make typos...Are you subject to
the same rules?

Yet another unravelling of Lennie The Putzster's character laid to
rest...All of it thanks to HIS input...

Thanks, Lennie.

Steve, K4YZ