Old March 18th 05, 11:06 AM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Digs Himself In Deeper...Again...

From: N2EY on Mar 17 2005 2:54

am

Hmmmmm.....can't seem to find that domain...

Lennie wouldn't be...LYING, would he...???

DROP this "age requirement case," Jimmie. I did. It won't
go away unless you or some other PCTA extras stop bringing
it up.

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh!!!!!

AN ORDER! A DIRECT order!

Kommander Klink has spoken!

Oh wait...Isn't "Kommander Klink" how Lennie referes to Dave Heil
for HIS alleged "orders" in the group...?!?! One's Dave's never made,
by the way...?!?!

Well...Guess the shoe fits you too, Eh Your Scumminess...?!?!

Hey Lennie...Here's a clue...Until YOU go away or STOP your
deceitful, inappropriate misrepresentations of Amateur Radio in general
and many of us Amateurs in particular, we (yes..the Royal We) will
spoon feed you YOUR OWN WORDS on a daily basis.

You lie, you deceive, you misrepresent...Then you think YOU now
have some magical authority to make DEMANDS like this in the same
"unmoderated" newsgroup that YOU remind everyone that it IS
unmoderated...?!?!

BBBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Don't waste so much bandwidth in here with your mewling
about OTHERS "doing wrong" because they have OPINIONS
differing from yours. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

"Tsk tsk tsk" back at ya, Lennie!

"TSK" for having repeatedly "demanded" that you be allowed to say
whatever YOU want in this forum due to it's moderation status, and then
DEMANDING that others NOT post because it's contrary to YOUR
opinion...! ! ! ! !

Quit acting like a cute six year old who just got her
ham license and picture on the ARRL website.

Back at ya again, Lennie...

Oh...wait...I forgot...You never HAVE taken an FCC Amateur Exam,
have you?

Well...I guess it's OK for the 6 year old to BE cute..She did
what you are incapable of...! ! ! !

BTW, sorry you didn't get that "cool" womsn's tee on
Ebay. Better luck next time.

What's a "womsn's tee", Lennie...?!?!

You didn't make a TYPO, did you...?!?!

Are you...?!?!..Dare I say it...MAD...?!?!? You insist that
OTHERS are "mad" or "angry" when THEY make typos...Are you subject to
the same rules?

Yet another unravelling of Lennie The Putzster's character laid to
rest...All of it thanks to HIS input...

Thanks, Lennie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 19th 05, 03:20 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with Brittney

Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Old March 19th 05, 10:24 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with Brittney

Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male

chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back to him.

That was worth getting up early for!

Now...those posts quoting threats, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 05, 12:01 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with Brittney

Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male

chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back to him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's next, the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

Old March 20th 05, 04:57 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with

Brittney
Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male

chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back to him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's next, the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

You're the one with the "homosexual innuendo" problem, Brian...

"Being in bed" with somoene is a common phrase to mean they share
the same goals/intent/purpose. This has been discussed with you
before.

However if you're "feeling the heat" from the phrase, may I
suggest that perhaps you have some unaddressed repressive issues that a
professional may be able help you to overcome (or perhaps open that
closet door for you...?!?!)

Come on now, Brian...where's the "slashed tires" et al post you
keep insisting is out there...?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 05, 12:36 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora with

Brittney
Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my male
chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed back to

him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's next,

the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

You're the one with the "homosexual innuendo" problem, Brian...

"Being in bed" with somoene is a common phrase to mean they

share
the same goals/intent/purpose. This has been discussed with you
before.

"Bunkbuddy" is a different phrase than "being in bed with."

And if you wished to say that Len and I have the same goals, intent,
and purpose, then you could have said that. Instead you give us
inuendo and obscure your actual goal, intent, and purpose. Or have
you? I think not.

However if you're "feeling the heat" from the phrase, may I
suggest that perhaps you have some unaddressed repressive issues that

professional may be able help you to overcome (or perhaps open that
closet door for you...?!?!)

And you say you don't engage in homosexual inuendo?

You lie.

Old March 20th 05, 02:04 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

That's not homosexual innuendo, Brian.

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up homosexuality. You
then try to re-direct the conversation in such a way as to deflect the
comments away from you, but it only makes the act even more glaring.

You lie.

Nope. Keep trying, Brain...Posterity is watching.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 21st 05, 12:02 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

It's all the straights that need to come out of the closet. Pffft.

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up homosexuality.

I point out your homosexual inuendos, which IS nearly constant.

You
then try to re-direct the conversation in such a way as to deflect

the
comments away from you, but it only makes the act even more glaring.

The only one glaring is you. Your reality isn't turning out how you
wanted it to. Too bad.

Old March 21st 05, 08:56 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

If you're not gay, it's not a problem, Brain...But YOU are the one
always making the "homosexual innuendo" claims from posts that had no
such intent.

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up homosexuality.

I point out your homosexual inuendos, which IS nearly constant.

What "homosexual innuendo"...?!?! That you are politically and
philosophically "in bed" with Lennie?

Do you deny this? Are all your "Lennie is my mentor" claims now a
lie, or have you simply had a change of heart?

It's OK to change your mind, you know...for example, I used to
think you were a pretty stand-up guy...but then there came the lapses
in facts, false accusations, unsubstantiated assertions, etc etc etc...

You
then try to re-direct the conversation in such a way as to deflect

the
comments away from you, but it only makes the act even more

glaring.

The only one glaring is you. Your reality isn't turning out how you
wanted it to. Too bad.

Sure it has. With the exception of keeping my daughter alive,
getting a date with Brittney Spears and winning the Lottery, I'd have
to say I'm in pretty good sorts.

What about "(my) reality" did you think wasn't turning out?

Steve, K4YZ

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM