Old March 19th 05, 12:49 AM
Bruce Markowitz

Now Dan, no doubt someone done you wrong, but....
Asking for additional funds for PayPal is against THEIR terms of
service, and of course they are owned by Ebay, so you just set
yourself up for someone to get you kicked out of PayPal.
I just wonder if there was something in your listing that was
offensive to them - did you say "cellular blocked"?. They may key on
the word "cellular" in any radio auction.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:43:36 GMT, Dan Conti wrote:

I am selling a brand new, in the box, never used UNIDEN BC796D mobile/
base scanner. Of course, as such it includes manual and all
accessories. This is latest digital trunking scanner offering from
Uniden which is fully APCO 25 digital capable with the digital card
already installed and on board.

CHeck my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

I am asking $475.00 which will also include UPS ground, insured shippng.

I will accept a US Postal money order, or personal check. Personal
check will require my delaying the shipment until the check clears.

I will also accept PAYPAL, but at this price, will ask for an extra
$10.00 to cover the PAYPAL fee.

E-Mail only if interested.

Dan