Old March 19th 05, 04:34 AM
Dan Conti

Dan

I didnt see the auction but if you did put in words about a fee
for using pay pal I can "guarantee" you that is what did you in. Its too
bad they waited till almost the close of the auction to catch it. Ive had
that very thing happen to me 2 times, and when they finally got around
to emailing me as to why, that was their reason. As to whether someone
reported it is another story. 1 of my auctions they shut down was close
to the end too. Try not and get too paranoid until you get your email
from ebay.

Jeff

Jeff,

The PAY{AL fee stuff was not in the auction. I put that in the
Newsgroup post and someone called me on it, I acknowledged the mistake,
and posted a retraction right away.

Jeez, it really seems like my posts, actions, and I are being held to a
higher standard then MOST others just because I was trying to sell a
DEAD scanner.

Dan