Old March 19th 05, 11:08 AM
K4YZ

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Mar 17 2005 4:49 am

wrote:

Now we need Len Anderson to chime in with something about how
amateur radio is predominately "white".

I'm not Len, but it is.

True enough, Alun, just check out the ham photos in
the last half-century's ham publications.

No "profiling" qualifications needed...

That's right, Len. There are far fewer blacks than whites in

amateur
radio in the United States. Amateur radio in the U.S. is open to
anyone.

You've "never" asked yourself (or anyone else) WHY that
is?

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Why does he need to? Was it his obligation to do so? Is it ANY
persons obligation to do so?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Mr. "equal opportunity" Heil with all
the sarcastic arrogance he can muster DOES NOT EXPLAIN
WHY U.S. amateur radio is essentially a white man's
"club." Oh, my, how hypocritical can you get?

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

What's to explain?

Why don't YOU explain, Lennie...?!?! Tell us of all those hooded
guards standing at VE sessions to keep the unwashed masses at bay.

Oh...I forgot...You've never BEEN to a VE session...My bust.

Whilst it's hard to tell someone's race on air, it also seems

that

On "CW" noboby can tell their gender.

That maybe explains why WOMEN's tees are so "cool!" :-)

Because when using CW, nobody can tell your gender? Makes as much

sense
as anything else you've written, I suppose.

Are you THAT brain-dead or living-in-fantasy while
listening to "CW" that you CAN tell gender of the
sender?!?

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Lennie...YOU are the one alleging some sort of conspiracy to keep
women and minorities out of Amateur Radio.

Dave clearly and correctly cited that CW is a field leveller.

It is.

What do you do on hearing that the other party is
female, raise the beep pitch with your BFO knob?!?

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

That was just lame.

Jay-suss...big badass dave is hard-put to get
anything to attempt humiliation and denigration
of his "opponents." Tsk, tsk.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Not as "hard-put" as you were to try and make a point out of that,
Lennie.

Now you've really opened up a can of worms, Dave.

Big badass dave LIKES worms, Alun. :-)

Yes, I do, but I'm not awfully fond of you.

AWWWWWW...poor lil davie is ALL UPSET because he
isn't "loved and respected?!?" He wanna "take it
out" on others?

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Seems the one taking things out on others is you, Lennie.

Seven years worth.

Poor guy is looking for love in all the wrong
places. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

I bet he's finding it, though.

How's the "Little Lady" these days, Lennie? Keeping the Geritol
hidden from her?

GET WITH THE PROGRAM. A discussion of anything
controversial WILL have all sorts of people "you
don't like."

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Funny...with a very small exception...(You, Brain, your anonymous
alter egos), there are no really unlikeable folks here, even those with
"differing opinions".

And that "small exception" are those who have been repeatedly
caught up in lies, deceit and mistruth.

Sunnuvagun! [as Hans likes to say...:-) ]

Indeed.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Here's a newsflash, sweetums, it is NOT necessary
to "like someone" about anything. The SUBJECT is
(or should be) the discussion point...NOT the
person or personality of whover YOU disagree with.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

And people CAN be "agreeable" even when they disagree on a
subject. Happens ever day...EXCEPT with people who insist on
analogizing thier "opponents" to the Nazis, etc. etc. etc.

U.S. amateur radio was NOT created especially for
Dave Heil to enjoy. Dave Heil has NO more control
over ham radio than I do...believe it or not!

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Actually, he has a far greater control over it.

That's because Dave has a few things you DON'T...Like reputable
character, practical experience, and peer respect.

Did I mention practical experience...?!?!

Dave Heil is NOT an FCC commissioner or staffer,
does NOT "rule" anything but lines on paper pads.
All of Dave Heil's "tenure" in amateur radio
involves keeping his amateur license renewed.
All the rest is arrogant posturing of the type of
personality that needs to "control" everyone else.
Dave Heil tries to "control" others by attempts at
humiliation and denigration, then gets soooooooooo
upset when he gets the same (and more) tossed right
back in his face. Poor baby...and he thought he
was "in control." Tsk, tsk, tsk.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Someone here loses control, alright...It's not Dave.

Does Dave Heil want a nice ARRL-south website where
all can congratulate him on his long "career" as an
amateur, rigidly following the league rulebook? No
problem...easy thing to do ELSEWHERE. Posture and
preen about yourself all you want (and you do so
seem to want that) ELSEWHERE. U.S. amateur radio
is NOT under YOUR control and won't be. If you want
to pretend YOU control it, go ELSEWHERE.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Ahhhhhhh yes...More "not-so-thinly veiled" attempts by Lennie to
once again assume role of moderator/NGTC.....News Group Traffic Cop.

Meanwhile, the demographics on U.S. amateur radio
show de facto that it is a WHITE MEN'S CLUB. If Davie
wanna be "equal opportunity for all" (like he puts on
to me), then Davie Heil ought to for damn sure go out
and DO something about that. [the rest of the world
does not exist to serve Davie Heil...or any PCTA]
Posturing a lot of bull**** about "...it's open to all"
may be the SPIN that all flag-waving, arrogant WHITE
extras wanna rave about, but it's clearly NOT the
case. It hasn't been the case for half a century.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

And for the last 32 1/2 years that I have been a licensed Amateur,
(that's to say from my scope-of-experience) that there is not a single
barrier to ANY person obtaining a license should he/she choose.

Davie Heil will NOT address the de facto WHITE MEN'S
CLUB other than to misdirect into personal denigration
against another. To me is going to come back with that
idiotic "promise" that I allegedly made...about five
years ago. Tsk, tsk. I NEVER took any "oath" or
"vows" that I would do such a thing. Got that, Davie?
NO "oaths," "vows," or promises.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

No "allegedly" to it.

You said you'd do it.

You never did...Lot's of lame excuses and wordsmithing to get
around it, though...

Doesn't matter on the SUBJECT whether or not I "get"
a ham license. Big badass davie IS going to find some
sort of personal denigration "charge" to misdirect the
thread SUBJECT onto my person's alleged "faults."
He can't help it. He just doesn't like those having
differing opinions than his.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Your faults are not "alleged". They are real. You've posted them
over and over.

Davie Heil has been trying to toss me off this news-
group for over seven years on all sorts of specious
"charges." Tsk. He's FAILED! I'm still here. Poor
guy must be twins (he's beside himself).

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

Failure is NOT an option, Davie.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

A prediction: I predict that Lennie Anderson's last year on RRAP
has arrived.

A good chance I'll be wrong...However when it comes to Lennie I've
been right far, FAR more times than I've been wrong.

Stay tuned.

TRY to get back ON the SUBJECT...WITHOUT resorting to
all the alleged "faults" of another person. I don't
think you can do it.

"My only purpose here is to debate the Morse Code TEST issue".
From the chronicled online lies of Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley,

CA.

I am sure the IEEE is sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you.

Due, in no small part, to all those wonderful, inciteful papers
you wrote while you were a "regular hours engineer". (no, I did not
mispell
'inciteful')

Lennie...you have one H U G E advantage over your puppetboy
sidekick...No offspring to look you up on a search engine someday only
to find out what a deceitful, mean-spirited liar you'd been all those
years that he had been "looking up to" him...

Steve, K4YZ