Old March 19th 05, 09:28 PM

Default Satellite-Internet killing shortwave?

Watch out there,if y'all listen to them kooks on shortwave radio or any
other kind of radios or tv,Honus the colunus will call y'all a kook.I
don't listen to those kooks.Sometimes if there is a guest speaker on the
freak show, www.coasttocoastam.com such as Charles R. Smith
www.softwar.net (and he is not a kook in my opinion) or someone else
who is sane and makes sense,I will tune in for a while untill I drift
off to sleep about an hour or so later.Sometimes I will set my RCA six
hour digital recorder that I bought at a wal fart store a couple of
years ago in front of a radio in my dining room and record the radio
show and listen to it later on.I record the Stan Major radio talk shows
too on 1180 WJNT.Stan Major is the first to have a radio talk show on
AM.
cuhulin