Old March 20th 05, 01:53 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I take no warnings, instructions nor advice from you.

You'd best make an exception where my family is concerned.

Nope.

I've not threatened you or your family. You can snort and

stomp
in the dirt all you want to, Brain...Won't do you a bit of good.

I HAVE asked you what are you going to do when your son get's
inquisitive years from now and starts to research what kind of guy
"Dad" is....

You're leaving something out, Steve. You do that when you're trying

worm your way out of something.

You suggested that you should have "equal time" with my son. I

suggest
that you don't even try.

I've left nothing out, Brian.

Allow me to reiterate:

QUOTE:

"I've not threatened you or your family. You can snort and stomp
in the dirat all you want to, Brain...Won't do you a bit of good.

I HAVE asked you what you are going to do when your son get's
inquisitive years from now and starts to research what kind of guy
"Dad" is...

UNQUOTE

None of that has changed.

By making sure that I prominently address these threads and keep
YOUR lies and YOUR misdeeds up front, I can assure you that any claims
of "whacko" you may make to your son about me will be off-set when he
gets a chance to see what you were REALLY like.

You can keep making all the "whako", "crazy" and "nuts"
allegations about me you want to, Brain But the threads all eventually
funnel backwards to some beginning, and he WILL see just how assinine
you acted in public.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ