Old March 21st 05, 08:22 AM
Simon VK3XEM

Walt Davidson wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:31:04 +1100, Simon VK3XEM
wrote:

1. IRLP is a popular way of communications on Amateur Radio.

IRLP has as much to do with Amateur Radio as smoke signals or
semaphore.

The only difference is, communication by smoke signals or semaphore
would be a whole lot more challenging and satisfying than IRLP.

73 de G3NYY

WAKE UP! You *MUST* use your radio, the person at the other end *MUST*
use their radio. Last time I checked that was Amateur Radio.

Like I said before there are *MANY* parts to our hobby, I don't knock
what you do in Amateur Radio, so leave people alone that like IRLP.

Without new innovations in Amateur Radio we will not get new people into
the hobby. If we don't get new people into the hobby then Amateur Radio
will die a natural death and then we will have to find another hobby!

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/cli...IENT_NO=157452
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/