Old March 21st 05, 05:41 PM
Steve Sobol

H Glazer wrote:

So how does streaming make bottom-line sense now when it didn't three and a
half years ago, when hundreds of stations pulled their signals to avoid
having to pay additional fees to stream ads that used unionized talent? Are
CC and Infinity scrubbing their webcasts of such ads?

Can't speak for Infinity - Uncle Mel must have just lifted the streaming ban,
because to date I've never been able to find Infinity stations that stream. But
Clear Channel has been streaming Internet broadcasts of their stations with no
ads at all for a year or two... first using HiWire, and now using... I forget who.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"