Old March 22nd 05, 09:18 PM
big boy now

Default FS new wellbrook ALA330S new never installed

this offer is for un buyers only
a few weeks ago i brought a new Wellbrook ALA330S active loop antenna. i
paid £169.99 + £10 P+P i have also purchased 50+ feet of low loss mini red
coax as recommended for this loop antenna. this is also unused there is also
two BNC plugs with gold plated centre pins in total this lot cost me £200.
at the time i brought this lot my farther in-law was being treated for
cancer he had a 14 hour operation and sadly he died six days after his
operation.
the reason i am selling this new Wellbrook is i have just been given the
chance to buy a two week old DX-1 Pro....
i would prefer the buyer to collect this as i don't have time to send it.
this is how it arrived and i have only tested it and it has been wrapped in
the original packaging since......i am looking for serious offers around
£150.00 as this is all new and never been installed out doors i still have
all paper work and original bill of sale....
email me your offers.....

Thanks: john.