Old March 22nd 05, 09:18 PM
big boy now

Default FS new wellbrook ALA330S new never installed

this offer is for un buyers only
a few weeks ago i brought a new Wellbrook ALA330S active loop antenna. i
paid £169.99 + £10 P+P i have also purchased 50+ feet of low loss mini red
coax as recommended for this loop antenna. this is also unused there is also
two BNC plugs with gold plated centre pins in total this lot cost me £200.
at the time i brought this lot my farther in-law was being treated for
cancer he had a 14 hour operation and sadly he died six days after his
operation.
the reason i am selling this new Wellbrook is i have just been given the
chance to buy a two week old DX-1 Pro....
i would prefer the buyer to collect this as i don't have time to send it.
this is how it arrived and i have only tested it and it has been wrapped in
the original packaging since......i am looking for serious offers around
£150.00 as this is all new and never been installed out doors i still have
all paper work and original bill of sale....
email me your offers.....

Thanks: john.

Old March 22nd 05, 09:25 PM
dxAce

big boy now wrote:

this offer is for un buyers only

UN buyers? That's almost every nation is it not?

Old March 22nd 05, 09:34 PM

www.dogpile.com Build Your Own Wellbrook Antenna.I am not going to
build one.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 12:38 AM
m II

big boy now wrote:

this offer is for un buyers only

An un buyer is not a buyer. They may be just browsing, or perhaps are just a
shoplifting Ace.

Perhaps you meant 'us buyers', but that doen't work either, as you are the
SELLER in this case and can't properly include yourself in the collective pronoun.

mike

Old March 23rd 05, 01:33 PM

big boy now wrote:

the reason i am selling this new Wellbrook is i have just been given

the
chance to buy a two week old DX-1 Pro....

Thanks: john.

If you're selling off the Wellbrook, I hope you at least had a chance
to test the DX-1 Pro. I have no doubt that it's a fine antenna, but I
seem to recall your being concerned about noise at your location. I
wonder if the DX-1 Pro will cope with noise as well as the Wellbrook.

Steve

Old March 23rd 05, 03:41 PM

A three foot loop round anteanna is no problem to make with the proper
tubing bender machine thingy,anybody can bend some tubing around a tree
or whatever.What are the specs of the rest of them Wellbrook antenna
componets? Roll your own.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 03:42 PM

Metinks them Wellbrook antennas are over priced.That dude isn't going to
get rich off of me!
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 04:38 PM
big boy now

the DX-1 is located about a mile away from my location so no problems there.
low noise at its location

wrote in message
ups.com...