Old March 24th 05, 03:16 AM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum belongs to the people and the
people should have a right to Uses the Spectrum.

They do.

And under our Constitution and laws, the FCC ensures, to the best
of it's ability, that this FINITE RESOURCE will be accessible to all.
Of course electronic anarchists like N9OGL who believe that anyone
should do anything they like would make it impossible for anyone to use
it at all.

2. The FCC should only be allowed to license that, which is under
47 USC 151 "Interstate and Foreign Commerce by wire or radio"

OK.

Let's remove the FCC from the picture for a second. You go ahead
and fire up your LPFM station on 107.9 (or whatever frequency you
choose).

I live next town over and I want to operate on 107.9...Or
worse yet, I just want to jam you becasue I think your "opinion" or
programming format suck. Who ya gonna call now?

State or local agencies? OK...So Illinois allows you to operate
here...but just across the state line in Podunk, Missouri, THEY
"license" me to operate on that frequency...at 1500 watts, because in
MO they define "low power" as anything below 10,000 watts.

I'd usually expect a rational person to see where this is going,
but hey...it's Todd...

3. Not only should a person have the right to listen to not only
the broadcast services but all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.

even the cellular band which is part of the radio spectrum and there

by
belong to the people.

Hey Todd...waddaya say I park a van outside your place and start
monitoring your cell and cordless phones. I further record them and
play them at local venues. Since everyone can listen to everything
under your "plan", nothing you say on "the phone" is protected.

4. The people should have the right to choice his satellite
package. The person should have the right if he wants the Network

feeds
off the satellite and wants to pay for them be allowed to buy them
regardless if he recieve local broadcasting.

Gee, Todd...We have that here in Tennessee...What's up with you in
Ill-annoyed?

5. The FCC should eliminate any useless services on the
electromagnetic spectrum (There is still some first generation radio
services on the air) Any new service like Digital Cellular Phones

should
be phased into the old cell band instead of allocating them spectrum.

You are incompetent to hold broadcast licensure, and only hold
Amateur licensure by the grace of God...Why would they consider your
"ideas" for wireless telephone technology?

6. The FCC should make it easier for people to obtain a license,
they should promote the Idea of waivering fees and other stuff like
Techincal rules. The FCC should accept applications regardless if

it's a
filing window or not.

Oh, heck yeah! Let's let anyone who get's it in thier head to do so
to have a license! And since we're loading the bands up with all these
citizen-broadcasters, let's screw the technical standards which help to
maximize the already dwindling spectrum! What's a little intermod or
bleed-over among broadcasters! Live out on the fringes of overlapping
stations? Too bad!

7. The FCC shouldn't create quick fixs policies instead should try
to improve what they have internally.

Does anyone other than Todd have an idea what this means?
Todd-to-English translation, please...???

8. The FCC should stop believing in this "burden on the commission"
because there is always going to be a burden regardless. instead the
FCC should try to get things done.

But Todd! You'd just throw them aside!

Besides, Todd...And I know this will be painful for you to accept,
but it's ill-informed, narrowminided, functioanlly illiterate IDIOTS
like you that create the burden in the first place!

9. The FCC should work more closer to the people then the big
companies and organizations. The FCC believes they serve the public's

intrest but in reality the FAA serves the public's intrest better

then
the FCC because the FAA listens to the people.

And what was the last NPRM from the FAA YOU responded to,
Todd?

What "issues" has the FAA addressed that the FCC has failed to do
so, Toddie?

10. The Question of what's Interstate and what's Interstate should
be answered.

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !!

well that's it.....that's the changes I think are needed I believe

the
FCC could care less on what I say or anyone in alt.radio.pirate. then

again I like everyone else bitching and voicing my opinion

I enjoy seeing you act this way in public too, Todd...It reaffirms
my belief that procreation should be licensed, and abortions should be
permitted up to age 30.

Sure there has been a few cases with
interferning with
the aircraft band as a pilot myself I wouldn't want that to happen.
However there has been a lot of low power services out there that
didn't
cause interfernce which out weights the cases that do.

And which case that DOES cause interference to the avaition
allocations is OK, Todd? How many episodes of interference are OK to
the safety of flight?

Do YOU want to be on the flight that winds up two miles short of
the runway because some idiot LIKE YOU was exercising his "free speech"
on an ILS frequency? Do you want to be the guy who kept an FAA
facility from hearing a distress call or warning of a hijacking just so
you could transmit your "bulletins" on "pirate TV"...?!?!

That's EXACTLY what you're proposing with your anarchist licensing
ideas or relaxation of "technical rules"...

I am against
thre
LOW POWER RADIO PETITION because to me it is a quick fixs the FCC
should
allow that service now with waivers (which their rules allow) but

they
will not. I did apply for a license twice and both times it was
returned
so my view is to HELL with them.

I am sure your whole life has been full of people realizing what
an idiot you are and did their best to keep you from making a fool out
of yourself or harming others with your "me first" attitudes.

We can only hope the FCC will keep it up.

(I am kinda hoping K2ASP might "drop a dime" on some old friends
in Gettysburg to start the mill moving on Toddie now!)

Oh one more thing this "chaos" which
accured back in the 20's wasn't by Low power operators but by greedy

Commercial operators and the Navy.

Sure it was by "low power" operators! There were "broadcast
stations" popping up on every hotel and newspaper building across the
country!

Right, but there is a lot of broadcast services that don't cross the
line. for example my 8 watt Low power television transmitter which

runs
on UHF will not cross the state line because 1. i'm in the middle of
the
state. 2. the power of 8 watts and the antenna height of 60 ft 3.

the
terrain. fact is my station doesnot cross the state line and there

by
the FCC doesn't have the juridiction over my signal.

So...it's OK if you're "in the middle of the state"...But what
about folks who live close to state lines? Or people who live at
higher elevations and even low power carries far? Or how about folks
who live in realtively small states ie: Rhode Island, Delaware, etc?

They're just squat out of luck?

Face it, Todd...Not everyone can be or even SHOULD be a
"broadcaster".

L E A S T of all a racist, incompetent, functionally illiterate
idiot like you! But there is an "up" side...You do have a future as a
stand up comic...You've had us in stitches for days!

Steve, K4YZ