Old March 24th 05, 07:08 PM
Michael Black

"Joel Kolstad" ) writes:
Does anyone happen to have a copy of William Orr's "Radio Handbook" from
1997 that they'd be willing to part with (i.e., sell)? It's out of print,
and so far the only book seller I've found that actually has a copy wants
$95, which is a little too rich for my blood.

There was a 1997 one? I thought the last one was Edition 23, which
came out in 1987. Certainly when I saw it advertised after
that, it was still showing the 23rd edition. And it's not as
good as the ones previous to it. I'm not sure if it took a dip,
or if it's just that there was little different that interested me
from the previous few editions.

Lindsay Publications used to have a 1936 edition as a reprint, but
that's out of print. Though of course back then it was under the helm
of Frank Jones.

Michael VE2BVW