Old March 24th 05, 10:44 PM
Data

The normal problem with echolink & a router is port forwarding. Ports 5198 &
5199 need to be forwarded in UDP format not TCP/IP. On the echolink site
there is a test utility to test your connection & hardware.
It will produce a report telling you what is going on.
Basically if the above ports are mentioned then you can bet that they need
forwarding in the router config.

Paul
"Buck" wrote in message
Any one use the CompUSA router/firewall? I had manipulated mine to
work one time but haven't been able to duplicate the success since.
Right now I activate my Norton Firewall and set up the DMZ to my
computer.

Thanks

--
73 for now