Old March 25th 05, 04:23 AM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article ,
says...

Does anyone happen to have a copy of William Orr's "Radio Handbook" from
1997 that they'd be willing to part with (i.e., sell)? It's out of print,
and so far the only book seller I've found that actually has a copy wants
$95, which is a little too rich for my blood.

It's probably still under copyright protection, but otherwise I'd volunteer
to scan the thing and turn it into a PDF if I could borrow someone's copy.

A search at this link:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...+Handbook&x=14

...turns up a number of hits. www.abebooks.com is a good search
site for other stuff as well.