Old March 27th 05, 08:13 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:59:42 GMT, "
wrote:

the problem:
My antenna is somewhat related thus my interest in what creates an elongated lobe

the answer:
which is formed using Yagi principles.

Hi Art,

Your question already answers your question. You have a tendency to
just blow right on taking no notice of this to create the SAME
question again:
The question however, is specifically related to Yagi's
and its narrowed lobes.
Do you know what it is that creats an elongated lobe
on a high gain yagi i.e not totally round.?

formed using Yagi principles. (to quote you)
Nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly.

Now, are we going to be treated by another round of your complaints
about Shakespeare and the quality of gurus; or are you going to stick
with technical discussion and respond to the obvious points?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC